Thursday 28 October 2010

wasting time, hanging out


dress - asos, cardigan - topshop, hat - h&m, shoes - office

i pondered for ages whether to get these shoes. i really like them, but i'm not sure they're very 'me' .. and when i don't think something is very 'me' i can take hours to decide whether to get it. in the end i went for it (the fact they were 50% off had nothing to do with it of course...), and i'm glad i did. sooo pointy. still not sure i can pull off leopard though.

i was in a good mood this day because my hair was being good for once. it never goes naturally wavy like this, but for some reason this time it did. haven't managed to get it to do it since. sigh, being a girl is tough.

and another outing for this dress, which i really love. i love how the collar goes all the way around the neck so you can wear it flopped over things.

also apologies for my inane paleness here, the winter cold combined with the retarded flash on my camera means im going to look pretty damn ghostly in the coming months.

26 comments:

  1. Ahhhh your shoes are perfect! I love this look :)

    XOXO,
    style activist

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are sooo pretty! :)
    love your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted this dress forever but it is ALWAYS out of stock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this dress as well. Isn't it perfect? I think those shoes are definitely a keeper as well, love the leopard print x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the hole outfit! and especially the shoes :-)

    *Micha*

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes really make this outfit that much cooler, and I normally hate pointy shoes

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks gorgeus! Love those shoes :-D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking for a cardigang like yours for ages. Love the dress and the shoes fit well with this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is lovely. I've wanted one for a while. I like those shoes. They look great with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every outfit you post I love more than the last. Those shoes are fabulous and I think they look excellent on you, so you made a very good purchase!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look tres jolie...and you can totally do leopard...don't hesitate..i love the maroon cardi..and the dress..which is adorable..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dress! Own something very similar actually. Totally agree with buying something that's not me. But them being on sale really changes things. LOL

    sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit so much! I've wanted this cardigan for ages, but I never bought it and then it sold out :( You're beautiful also x

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful dress!
    I've got almost the same only from Primark. adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another pefectly styled outfit! I love this dress too, it just seems to go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're always such a style icon to me.
    :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your style is adorable! I love those shoes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love this as well, especially the shoes. And I too have an obsessive tendency towards peter pan collars :)

    Sally x
    Louder Than Silence

    PS. I'm now folllowing x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those shoes are the best thing I've seen in a long time!

    Welcome to your newest follower :) x

    www.sweetmondayblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. In my opinion, your shoes are... very... ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Leopard print suits you to a tee =D Don't hesitate next time ;)The print adds a different dimension to your outfit. Thumbs up girly!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I actually really love this outfit with the leopard print shoes. Sometimes it's nice to go for something that's not very "you" because it makes things more interesting!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.