Sunday 31 October 2010

goodbye october, hello november



everything topshop except asos boots and h&m hat

i really like the way the sunlight looks in these photos, and despite it being preeetty much november, i was surprised at how warm it is today. i was able to go out without a jacket and not entirely freeze myself to death.

i really like this outfit, especially how the polka-dot blouse adds just a tiny bit of pattern to an otherwise simple outfit. i really must apologise, this blog has become all about polka-dots, this hat and these boots. but i really feel no outfit is complete without them! especially the hat, i think rather soon i'm going to have to have it surgically removed from my head. i almost bought the same (or very similar) one in grey, but wasn't sure it'd look quite right.

happy halloween everyone! i've spent my day making pumpkin pie (which i'd never eaten before, and after tasting it decided i definitely don't like it...), creepy crawly cakes and bat biscuits. i might post photos of them later! i haven't dressed up this year, but if i did i think i'd know what to be.. from the comments i got on my last post, i think i'd make an excellent wednesday adams! (which is by no means a bad thing!)

21 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with excessive amounts of polka dots, and there's certainly nothing wrong with that hat and those boots.
    I really love the sunlight in these as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos look great with the sunlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so amazing. :-)
    love it!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, you always look so polished


    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I have just found your blog and am already addicted. You have such unique style and I love your signature hat! I too have a rather beloved black hat which is beginning to feature in amny posts!

    Occasionally I foind a blog I have to read all the way through, and I think yours is the next. I will be bac for more. Thanks for inspiring!

    BM
    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics! And amazing outfit! =)


    http://luluandthestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit as always!
    Love the collar :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your outfits; adore the polka dot and jumper combination, it looks just darling. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the outfit would be SO great WITHOUT the hat! i really love the idea of wearing a patterned blouse under a big sweater. and it looks great with the shorts and boots. but the hat makes it look...too much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy halloween, you look lovely as always! can't believe you don't like pumpkin pie, it's one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit - you can't have too many polka dots in my opinion!

    Sally x
    Louder Than Silence

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore the outfit. And I think the light looks very interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just discovered your blog and I love your style, it's so inspiring :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit! Some beautiful photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're so adorable~~
    I want that little tassel bag too!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.