Thursday 9 December 2010

burgundy&navy.


cardigan & skirt - topshop, headband - h&m, shoes - asos, playsuit worn as top - clubcouture

when i was contacted by clubcouture, who asked me if i would wear a few of their things on my blog, i was a little hesitant. i've never been approached for anything like that before, and i don't want to become one of those bloggers who will advertise any old crap on their blog. it didn't help that when i went to check out their website, the colours and logos really put me off - they're kind of tacky. but as soon as i had a look through their clothes i changed my mind - they had some really 'me' things! one such thing was this playsuit, which i'm wearing here as a top (the playsuit was kind of short and it was faaar too cold to wear it out). i love the striped collar, i think it's really different. be sure to check out their website if you have the time.

on a sidenote, i must really love the furryness of this headband - in all the photos i took, i was touching it in all of them!

23 comments:

  1. I absolutely what you're wearing. The colour combination is just lovely!
    :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look wonderful here. :)
    i really do like your cardigan.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is wonderful, and I think it's really cool that your honest about some of their stuff, and don't just advertise the good. I personally agree with you, but then again every shop has it's faults.
    x

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning outfit:) absolutly love the furry headband xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I've been looking for a skirt like that! :)

    commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit. beautiful colours

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the headband, it must be so warm wearing it with the cold weather :)
    I also love the skirt. The colour, the texture, ...
    Also, I appreciate it that you're so honest that you were approached to wear some of their pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get over that skirt. It's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, my favorite part of this picture is your skirt + playsuit which you wore as a top.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is such a gorgeous colour! The playsuit looks super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great color combo and i love your shoes!!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit!
    You always wear the nicest clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE THAT SKIRT! Must thrift one similar...

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    Win this thrifted Coach satchel bag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cardigan. Nice outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so beautiful! I love that your blog is really down-to-earth and that you don't wear a different £4000 dress everyday, I find it really inspiring how you wear a few pieces in so many different ways and make it look amazing every time, I'm very jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Love your red dress and shoes ! <3 <3 Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Delightful! The playsuit (what I can see) is really interesting, and I really appreciate you not wanting to be one of those bloggers. It drives me nuts when blogs turn into one big advertisement...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love the furry headband & the pretty pretty skirt!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.