Tuesday 7 December 2010

navydotsfursnow.




cable knit cardigan & dress - topshop, furry headband - h&m, shoes - asos, bag - vintage

more excellent headwear! this furry headband keeps my ears SO warm, but sadly the top of my head is constantly freezing.

these red patent boots are the closest i'll probably ever make it to wearing doc martens, which i imagine would make my feet look huge. but these are great, so comfortable and surprisingly warm. the navy cardigan is from topshop and is something i wanted for a long time, but at £48 it would be probably the most i've ever spent on something that wasn't a winter coat or shoes. but i know i will wear it all the time, it goes with everything, so i went for it and bought it! and it is so snug and warm.

i think the snow makes my photos a lot better! the amount of snow in these photos is the full extent of the snow we've had here in norwich, i feel kinda bad about that because the rest of the UK seems to be completely snowed in!

warning - soppy blogger time! i want to say thanks again to all you guys for taking the time to read my posts and comment and even vote for me in my competition. this is such a great community to be a part of. and i'm going to make much more effort to check out all your blogs and comment on them, because i admit that's something i'm not always on top of! but really, how nice you all are really puts a smile on my face.

23 comments:

  1. man i love this outfit! That dress, belt, shoes, cardi, bag and headband!! All so awsome xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just ordered doc martens, today. I used to think it`ll make my feet look huge, too, but I just went for it=)
    I love the cardigan, it looks perfect!
    xoxo Lotta

    www.lottaausderkrachmacherstrasse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit :) The hat is so cute too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very cute and stylish but aren't you freezing? Love your blog!

    XoXo
    Fiamma

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this! The polka dots, the navy cable knit and the colour of your boots are all gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous outfit! really like the vintage bag and the way it goes with the shoes:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty pretty girl. love this outfit.

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful outfit. I have been on a Topshop binge since being in London, it's so hard to resist! Loving that headband too, was it a recent buy? I wouldn't mind one myself.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish i had that cardigan, was one of the things i was meant to buy!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah the old ox blood doc marten dilema!
    love the headband, might have to invest in some alternative headwear since losing my H&M black boater (I think you have the same one) in a particularly rowdy 'msh pit' at The Drums last night.
    If you're interested, I have a 'blog' on these music/occasionally fashon related antics at http://moderngirlsoldfashionedmen.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute outfit (: Love your bag

    ReplyDelete
  12. that cardi looks perfect

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit Sarah. Nearly £50 for a cardi is quite a lot but it is rather dashing and I bet you'll wear it loads. I'd quite like one myself actually :)

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just discovered your blog it's amazing. We have so many of the same clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit so much... perfect combo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been looking for a headband like this, but I too was worried the top of my head might freeze, so maybe I'll opt for a full fur hat.
    x.x.x Casie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your outfit and the furry headband is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your outfits, definitely subscribing now! You have an effortless style and are Topshop obsessed like myself!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the outfit and love your hair x

    ReplyDelete
  20. your posts always put a smile on my face. i love love love your outfirs so much (and the cardi looks sooo cozy) and i can't wait for your next post
    xx Jessi

    Good luck with blogging in the future :) I really enjoy reading your blog! it's an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is it bad that I recognized that cardi and dress immediately? They've both been on my Topshop wishlist for a while, hehe!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.