Thursday 16 December 2010

round two.

all ASOS except the scarf (vintage) and hat (h&m).

well, this is my entry for round two of the ASOS future stylist competition! the theme for it was 'whatever the weather', or basically a winter outfit. it took me a very, very long time to decide on my outfit and even now i'm not totally sure about it. i do like how the scarf is so big, i managed to fashion it into a cape!

i guess this is the part where i ask for you to pleeeeease pleeeease vote for me again! but i really would be so grateful, in this round only 4 of the 8 entrants go through! to be able to vote you first have to 'like' the ASOS facebook page, then you can 'like' my look. here is the direct link to my look. thank you!

22 comments:

  1. I love this, will be liking it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit... amazing!

    http://ilfilodiperlevintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a scarf like that! and that sweater is soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted, your look is by far the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors! Perfect for "whatever the weather", I could see this look worn for both a freezing or warm winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making it to the next round! Good luck, I really hope you win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all of this!
    You are rocking this outfit girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit. Especially the scarf x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit of yours, it's something I'd definitely wear myself.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful!

    www.youlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. already voted for you :) such a lovely look
    Scrapbook de la Emma

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love aaaall your outfits, i just did a little feature of you on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with the sweater!

    Love Cindy
    www.glamourblog.tk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog sooo much, just found it!!

    Love this outfit!!

    Added you to my reel and now following

    Char x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your style, it's so adorable. We share the same haircut, good thing too. :p
    - Love, Charlotte
    http://www.twopeas-inapod.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you got through! I adore those scallop-edge shorts - nearly bought them myself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this outfit is amazing! lovely style you have!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. jazzy outfit, really like all the different bits going on

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.