Sunday 22 August 2010

librarian girl


cardigan - topshop, lace top - UO, skirt - vintage, shoes - topshop via ebay

i love this skirt and it's stripes and pleats! it's a little longer than i'd normally wear a skirt, but i think that really changes the outfit into something different. it was only 99p, too!

these shoes are really cool, too. they're such a bizarre variation on the t-bar! and they don't have a huge heel too, which is a deal-breaker for me. i don't think i own any proper high heels, they're all mid-heels. i just wouldn't wear them, and i don't understand how people can walk around all day in high-heels! they destroy my feet. i like to walk around in relative comfort. is anyone else the same?

13 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and the shoes with the socks look lovely!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have an adorable style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just recently posted pictures with that same topshop cardi; what great taste you have haha!

    You look lovely, cool socks.

    www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! High heels hurt. I try to avoid wearing them to 'high-heel' events even if I can! They look good, but it's just not worth it.
    I think the skirt length looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt, I just bought one of a similar length, but red polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course! I live in keds and sandals mostly. :P

    I've always been fascinated with people who can spend the day in heels comfortably!

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shoes! you look so cute ^,^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes and this made me quite happy because I might want to be a librarian some day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit. I struggle in heels I adore them but walking in them all day kills my feet!

    L x
    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a great skirt, really adds something to the outfit like you said. I'm still in love with that cardigan too, I saw it in topshop but the style didn't suit me. You pull it off though

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the skirt, I can't believe it was only 99p! What a bargain. I like all the different textures and colours in this outfit, the lace, the pleats, the wool, it all looks lovely together. As for the shoes, they're so quirky, I'm totally the same - I can't do heels. I sometimes with I could when I see a lovely pair but it ain't happening! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! :) I LOVE stripes ♥

    http://walkingintheairr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.