Thursday 5 August 2010

never gonna give you up

cardigan and boots - topshop, skirt - river island/DIY

please excuse the unfortunate hunchback pose i've acquired here, there must have been something really exciting on the floor.

just one photo today i'm afraid; i'm getting so picky with photos! unfortunately my boyfriend, who takes my photos, isn't very patient and finds it a hassle to take my photos, so they are often rushed and it poor locations. on that note, i have to apologise for not being one of those bloggers who churns out 1 or 2 posts a day, i feel i should be, but i don't have the oppurtunity to take any photos during the week as i'm working, so they all have to be rushed in on the weekends. this makes me very sad (not least as i have to wear horrible clothes for work during the week - i hate not wearing my own clothes, i feel like someone has snatched my identity). i can only apologise and hope that in the future i can take more.

this skirt was bought in the sale and when it arrived on my doormat i was sad to find it was too long, so i hacked about 10cm from the bottom. i have no sewing skills however so the hem remains frazzled and unsightly.

i've been scouring ebay lately for some bargains, and am currently awaiting the arrival of 2 very lovely parcels! ebay is such a great website.

24 comments:

  1. the skirt is lovely...and i like your hunchback picture:)i do the same as i don't have anyone who has the patience to take my pictures:)
    besides, it's quite comfi, becaus eyou don't have to worry what your face will look like:D

    anyways, it's a lovely outfit..you look great..
    i adore your blog

    love

    www.evasfairytale.blogspot.com
    www.evasfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are just lovely, don't worry about a thing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely top with lace^^
    no worries about your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. outfit is perfect!!!
    Been wanting a cardi like this for ages!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are always lovely don't worry about that. It's a very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I couldn't even tell that you'd cut the skirt! It looks very nice! And I have the same problem. I vowed to start my blog like three weeks ago, adn still have yet to do it because of work, and because my boyfriend too is impatient about the whole affair. Best of luck to us both : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog really! I followed you :)
    check out mine too and follow back if you wish :)

    http://herfashionfever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha yes I have the same problem with my boyfriend, which is why I use a tripod most of the time and at the most I get him to press the button (he's a bit like a remote I have to feed :P).
    And it doesn't really matter about the quantity, only quality. Something which I need to improve...
    I love getting parcels, so exciting! Your hair looks awesome and so do your shoes :)

    www.percyowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you always look so amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit, and you do not look hunchbacked, you're crazy. :) That cardigan is the best, and that skirt! Good job on the alteration! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frankly, it's nice to hear that not EVERYONE'S boyfriend is an amazing and patient photographer. I was starting to feel that I was the only one in the blogosphere!

    I really like the color palette of this outfit, Sarah!

    B from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, don't worry, I do a post every few days, people get bored if the keep having to re-visit a blog.

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the outfit! that skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there! I can totally relate, my boyfriend finds it a hassle to take my picture as well. I'm so envious of the girls who have boyfriends that enjoy it as much as they do!

    I absolutely love the way you put things together!! I'm definitely following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. soooo cute! love your style (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look very lovely! I love all the different textures and patterns of this outfit ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's not a hunchback--it's the bashful fashion blogger pose! I do it all the time! You look great, nonetheless.

    x.
    threadbearer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just found you and i am already really in love with your style. I made a post on a blog with a photo of you,i hope that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous outfit, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely lovely! the skirt is great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Leaving you a lovely comment cause I just found your blog and love outfits!

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha, what a coincidence, I've got that skirt too & had to chop it in order for it to suit me. It's certainly better shorter!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.