Sunday 9 May 2010

some other stuff


rather than constantly do outfit photos i thought i'd try and post some other stuff too.

the first photo is the hand on which i keep my rings. i'm not a hugely accessories type person, i used to be, but over the last couple of years i've become tirelessly picky over things. (this is why you rarely see me with scarves, necklaces or hats), and to be honest i don't often wear many of these rings. most of them are vintage with a few h&m ones thrown in for good measure. i always find that adding accesories overcrowds my outfits, and i hate looking too weighed down in clothes or accessories!

the second image is a quick snapshot of my wardrobe. it's definitely a mish-mash of colours and patterns. it's also been recently organised into sections - jumpers, dresses, cardigans etc. i wouldn't say any one item stands out.

maybe one day i will take photos of all my shoes. not that i have that many, really, and i tend to wear the same ones over and over, which i'm sure you've noticed! as with accessories, i am very picky with shoes, it takes a lot of convincing in my head for me to buy a new pair!

19 comments:

  1. Yes do one with shoes and I can tell that I want your entire wardrobe just by looking at that rack of clothing!

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish my wardrobe would look a little bit more like yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish i could wear some of your stuff(; like it!
    Where do you go shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is absolutely lovey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that cameo ring :D love the pic of your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah ! I wanted to know in what size did you take the Topshop knitted hole cardigan ? Thanks ! Love ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally want one of those hand things to put rings on! cant wait to see more of your clothes outside the closet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wardrobe is probably one that I would do just about anything for. Your clothes are my favorite, Sarah. You always look so so good :) Love it! Love all of your accesories too..and yes, one day I want to see your shoe collection! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i will think about doing a shoe post soon!

    (also to nina - i got it in a S/M!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. definitely a thumbs up for those cocktail rings! now that inspired me to make some matching bracelets with http://www.ulinxjewelry.com/designer.php. Yes I do diy jewelry by simpling clicking together, mixing, and matching those magnetic studs, and voila, a stunning and unique piece of jewelry unfolds right before my very eyes.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.